On October 22, 2010, all 3-6 year olds will participate in Fall Festival from 9-11:15. This event is an especially fun activity for our children! The Gaddy/Kennedy classroom is responsible for providing the following volunteers:
2 face painters, 2 BINGO facilitators, and 3 group escorts (from activity to activity).
If you are able to volunteer on October 22, please contact Kelly Woolard, Beth Casey or your teachers as soon as possible.
I would be happy to volunteer as a face painter for the Fall Festival. I've even been practicing in preparation for Halloween. :)
ReplyDeleteWill there be supplies available (paints and brushes) or do I need to bring some?
Best,
Tamara Warner (mom of Jameson)
Fantastic!!! We have two face painters now. I believe that the supplies are provided.
ReplyDeleteI can be a backup face painter. May not be able to be there for the whole time, but would like to help, or you can use me in another area.
ReplyDeleteMaria Stalls
Thanks, Maria! We'll add you to the list of volunteers. I'll check back with you that week.
ReplyDelete